Here's What NJlifehacks Is All About
If you've ever asked yourself any of the questions below, you're in the right place.
- “How can I live the most legendary life possible? How can I live life to the fullest, make the most out of it, achieve great things, and still enjoy every single minute along the way?”
- “What can I do day-in day-out to become the best version of myself?”
- “What makes people like Michael Jordan, Jay-Z, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Roger Federer, and others so successful?”
- “How can I fall asleep faster, make my sleep as restorative as possible, stay asleep during the entire night, and wake up feeling refreshed, motivated, excited, and ready to dominate my day?”
- “How can I live life on my own terms, break free from the chains of society, achieve my wildly ambitious goals, or just do more of the stuff I enjoy doing?”
- “How can I increase my focus, attention, concentration, and other mental skills that help me kick more ass in life?
- “How can I learn faster? Be more productive? Get more done? Become smarter? Raise my IQ? Actualize my potential?”
These are the EXACT questions we ask ourselves on a regular basis. The answers to these questions is what we’re trying to provide.
What to expect...
Proven Strategies to Optimize Your Brain, Skyrocket Your Productivity, and Upgrade Your Life
We believe that the key to a better life is rigorous self-improvement. This means optimizing your sleep, nutrition, and exercise regimen. It means upping your learning game, getting smarter, working hard, and going to bed a little wiser every day.
It means that you bet on yourself. You invest in yourself. You go the extra mile. You get better every single day.
That’s what NJlifehacks is all about. We’re striving to become the best we can be. And so we’ll cover anything that helps you transform into a smarter, happier, better-looking, and life-loving badass.
Who Are We Anyway?
We are Nils and Jonas, two Swiss brothers, and founders of NJlifehacks.com. The NJ stands for Nils & Jonas.
Our journey to self-mastery started off with mainly being interested in nutrition and exercise. This interest has since expanded to literally anything that helps us get better at mastering every aspect of our lives and become the best versions of ourselves.
Don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact page.
Nils & Jonas Salzgeber