Well, hello there.
Let us introduce ourselves... We are Nils and Jonas Salzgeber, two online entrepreneurs who travel the world in pursuit of self-mastery.
We started NJlifehacks back in 2016 with the goal of connecting with like-minded folks and make some casholas along the way.
Since then, we've published three books, grown this blog to over 30,000 monthly visitors, met a whole lot of awesome people, and built a thriving community of ambitious, self-loving, and passionate dream-chasers.
Perhaps the best way to learn more about us is by reading the 30 Things We Do Differently Around Here. This will give you an insight into our values, priorities, beliefs, and attitudes about life.
Here's the short version.
- We love Stoicism.
- We believe mindfulness is the #1 skill we can learn in life.
- We read a lot.
- We keep whining, bitching, and complaining to a minimum.
- We choose self-compassion over self-criticism.
- We play the long game.
- Our goal is to become the best versions of ourselves.
- And we believe the way to get there is through rigorous and lifelong self-improvement.
If that sounds anything like you, be sure to sign up for free updates below...
Join 8,134 Fellow Lifehackers
Sign up for our newsletter to get new articles, valuable resources, and notifications about our latest shenanigans. (It's free)