The Little Book Of Stoicism – Media Kit
Thank you for your interest in The Little Book of Stoicism. Below are links to access / download various assets for the book. If you need something that is not listed below, please contact email@example.com.
(Click images to open them in full size in a new tab)
Title: The Little Book of Stoicism
Author: Jonas Salzgeber
Genre: Non-Fiction (Philosophy, Psychology, Personal Development)
Release Date: January 28th, 2019
Jonas Salzgeber is an author and writes for a small army of remarkable people at NJlifehacks.com. On his quest to be the best he can be he stumbled upon Stoicism – and got hooked. His practical writing style helps people with the most important step: to put the wisdom from book page to action.
Where can you find joy? Gain strength? How should we face our fears? Deal with the death of a loved one? And what about those reoccurring depressing thoughts?
While traditional schooling doesn’t address such questions, it’s exactly what ancient schools of philosophy were all about: They taught you how to live. Even though these schools don’t exist anymore, you and I and most people are in as much need of a philosophy that guides us through life as we ever were.
This compelling, highly actionable guide shows you how to deal more effectively with whatever life throws at you and live up to your best self.
A mix of timeless wisdom and empowering advice, The Little Book of Stoicism will point the way to anyone seeking a calm and wise life in a chaotic world.
- What’s Stoicism done in your own life? How do you practice it?
- How would you describe Stoicism in a few sentences?
- Why did you write the book in the first place?
- What’s new in The Little Book of Stoicism?
- What does The Little Book of Stoicism teach potential readers?
- What’s the Stoic Happiness Triangle you created?
- Why should people engage in this philosophy?
- How can Stoicism make anyone’s life better?
- Why is it so hard for people to put the wisdom into practice?
- What do you mean by being a warrior-philosopher?
- Why should people become less emotionally reactive?